HOTflake FOOTWARMER has been pre-tested and set to the correct temperature for use. The mat has been designed so warmth travels upwards, circulating around your feet and legs.
- Improves comfort and workspace.
- Promotes circulation to lower extremities – promotes body warming.
- Ergonomic design helps promote good posture when sitting.
- Uses less energy than a light bulb – draws only 240 watts of energy.
- Surface design delivers a passive foot massage.
HOTflake FOOTWARMER contains an electric heating element that produces uniformed, radiant heat. It is thermostatically controlled so that the heat will be maintained at a constant temperature. The heating element is molded within the rubber to eliminate the danger of fire or electrical shock. (As with any new heated rubber product, the rubber odor may be quite noticeable when plugged in for the first time. This is temporary and will dissipate quickly.)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE USE
This appliance has a polarized plug. To reduce risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug in any way.
PLACEMENT – SUGGESTED AREAS FOR USE
Take care as to what type of surface you place the mat on as some delicate surfaces may discolor or crack from even this gentle heat. If you are not certain, place some cardboard under the mat for insulation.
INSTRUCTIONS – APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Plug in
- Push switch on cord “ON” position（switch is illuminated when “ON”）
Observe safety precautions:
- Do not cover.
- Do not fold or twist.
- Do not use if cut or damaged.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Keep dry and free from obstruction.
- For “indoor use” only