Gutter Improvements for Montreal, QC Homes
Gutter improvements are just one of many ways KEMF Life Simplified Inc. helps simplify the homeowner’s life. With Tek-Mesh gutter protectors, your gutters will protect your walls, foundation, and landscaping better and longer, and you’ll have more time to enjoy your home.
The Tek-Mesh Advantage
Cleaning gutters is essential home maintenance. Leaves, nuts, soil, and shingle grit inevitably wash into unprotected gutters and block water flow in the gutters and drains. Lower-quality gutter protectors can allow water and debris to collect over the flexible, flat mesh over time.
The result: both gutter and guard clog and require even more upkeep. Even reverse-curve gutter guards fail when shingle oil and roof dirt impede the pull of surface tension. Water flows off the edge of the roof rather than into the gutters, which collect an unsightly ring of dirt and debris.
Superior design and unique features make Tek-Mesh gutter protectors virtually maintenance-free. Thousands of 1.5-mm holes in its curved-edge, raised mesh cover prevent even tiny spruce needles from clogging the gutters, and strategically placed water vents effectively channel the rainwater. Made of rigid high-quality aluminum in ten anodized colors, Tek-Mesh will not rust or sag. There’s even a crevice underneath the curved front edge where a heating wire can be installed to reduce icicle formation.
Clean, Clog-Free, Long-Lasting Gutters
Give your gutters—and your home investment—the protection they deserve. We sell and install Tek-Mesh Gutter Protectors throughout the Montreal area to fit your new or existing system, no matter the style or type of roof. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Eliminate Gutter Cleaning for Life….Guaranteed!!!
1) Why is TEK-MESH considered maintenance free?
2) Where does the water go?
3) Can the TEK-MESH rust?
4) Can I install TEK-MESH myself, or must I have a certified installer install it for me?
5) Is TEK-MESH only available in one or two colors?
6) Will TEK-MESH fit different models of gutters?
7) If I do not have a shingle roof, but have a tar and gravel roof, can I still have TEK-MESH installed?
8) If I have a metal roof, can I have TEK-MESH installed:
9) Can the wind blow the TEK-MESH off my gutter after I install it?
10) Can TEK-MESH prevent icicles from forming?
11) If I have questions or am not sure how to install it, do you have a toll free number to call?
or e-mail us at email@example.com